About MQC: A Full Service NDT Provider
MQC understands that successful and dependable application of NDT techniques relies heavily on personnel training, experience and integrity. Our professional consultants bring expertise and specialized skills to each project in a timely and professional manner. We are project oriented and committed to solving problems quickly and efficiently.
Each client is unique and our services are customized to the specific requirements of each organization to ensure all NDT techniques operate in compliance with established standards.
ISO 9001 / AS9100 Registered Quality Program
C2020-00236 (Aberdeen & Beltsville)
Limited rating – Specialized services for Non-Destructive Testing
ASNT Level III Certification Numbers
121355 & 99754
Radiation Machine Facility Registration and Certification
25-0230 & 33-1176
NADCAP SAE Aerospace Standard AS7003
American Society for Non-Destructive Testing
American Welding Society
American Society for Quality
American Society for Testing and Materials
Construction/Petro-Chemical Customers/Contracts Supported
– Anderson Industrial Contractors
– Atlantic Welders, Inc.
– Bechdon Company, Inc.
– Bell BCI Company, LLC
– BP Lubricants, USA Inc.
– Canam Steel Corporation
– Denver-Elek, Inc.
– EBA Engineering, Inc.
– ECS MidAtlantic, LLC
– Froehling & Robertson, Inc.
– Fulcrum Group
– Green Contracting Company
– Harris Mid-Atlantic, LLC
– Hensel Phelps Kiewit JV
– Hillis Carnes Engineering Inc.
– Hitt Contracting Inc.
– Horton Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
– J.F. Fischer, Inc. Mechanical Contractors
– Jackson & Tull
– Johns Hopkins Hospital
– Johns Hopkins University
– M. Nelson Barnes & Sons, Inc.
– Octagon Services, Inc. -Tanks Direct
– Pike Baltimore Terminals LLC
– Pittsburgh Tank & Tower Company
– Poole & Kent Corporation
– Products Support, Inc.
– PSI Intertek
– Stevenson Consulting, Inc.
– Temp Air Company
– Ulliman Schutte Construction, LLC Inc.
– Vicinity Energy Baltimore Corp.
– Whiting & Turner Contracting Company
– Witherup Fabrication & Erection, Inc.
Aerospace/Medical/Transportation Customers/Contracts Supported
– AAI Corp. / Textron Systems
– Advanced Thermal Batteries, Inc.
– Aerojet Rocketdyne
– AirBorn Interconnect, Inc.
– Amphenol Canada Corporation
– BridgeWorks Construction
– Cytec – Solvay Group
– Dowty Propellers – America
– Eaton Corporation
– GE Aviation
– General Dynamics – OTS
– Gichner Systems Group - Kratos Company
– Gill Corporation
– Holmatro, Inc.
– Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab
– Leading Edge Composites, Inc.
– Lockheed Martin
– Middle River Aerostructure Systems
– NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
– Naval Research Laboratory
– Naval Surface Warfare Center
– Northrop Grumman Corporation
– Ohmeda Medical / Fastenal Company
– Orbital ATK Inc.
– Pratt & Whitney
– Raytheon Company
– Ridge Engineering, Inc.
– SGT, Inc.
– Sierra Lobo, Inc.
– SKF USA, Inc.
– Solar Atmospheres
– Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
– US Coast Guard